ITALY/TUSCANY, QUERCETO, near CECINA
„Heart Gates / Course 1“
May 25th – June 1st, 2024
Entrances to the heart
The power of your heart rests deep within you and is awakened when you move away from your thinking. Outside of your thinking you find a space that opens through your loving and attentive letting happen. Whenever you really feel, when you connect with your senses, when you are completely absorbed in what you are doing or when you connect with nature, the doors of your heart will open.
During the seminar we will discover the accesses to the heart through music, creativity, feeling and nature experiences. We will spend the morning with singing, meditations, fantasy journeys, partner-exercises, painting and feeling nature. The rest of the day is then free for you to relax, lie in or by the pool, hike, explore the countryside with its medieval towns, go to the sea, or take advantage of one of the additional offerings.
You can also bring a partner who does not want to participate in the course, as a lot of time is planned for vacation.
What are the outcomes if you open your heart gates?
- Deeper Connections: Opening one’s heart leads to more profound connections with yourself, others and the universe.
- Healing of Wounds: Often the heart is closed by pain. Opening the gates will heal the old emotional pain and let joy enter your heart.
- Inner Guidance: In your open heart you’ll find a guide that can show you the way of your soul, taking lightful decisions.
- Reduced Stress: Opening one’s heart and let yourself being touched can provide a sense of relief and reduce emotional tension.
- Communication: Openness can lead to improved communication. When you express yourself from your heart, it can lead to clearer and more effective communication, reducing misunderstandings.
What will arise if you don’t open your heart gates?
- Isolation and Loneliness: When you don’t open your heart, you might feel disconnected from others, even if you are physically present.
- Loss of Guidance: Lack of openness will lead to you no longer feeling yourself and only functioning. You’ll lose touch with your inner wisdom.
- Stagnation: Without opening up, personal growth and self-awareness can be stunted. A closed heart may prevent you from learning about yourselve and making positive changes. You will lack aliveness.
- Physical Health Impact: Prolonged heart lock can contribute to physical health issues such as headaches, insomnia, digestive problems, and even compromised immune function.
- Inauthenticity: A closed heart can lead to a sense of inauthenticity, where you feel like not being true to yourselve or others. This can lead to inner conflict and a lack of fulfillment.
In the afternoon there will be several additional offers that will help you to open your heart gates further. These offers can be booked on site.
- „Individual treatments“ with Anke Spriestersbach
- Guided tours by Kim Bizzari
- Tasting of the wines of Ginori
- Trip to hot springs
More detailed information will follow shortly before the seminar or on site.
In the middle of nowhere, on a hill 300 meters high, lies the tiny medieval village of Querceto, near Ponteginori in the municipality of Montecatini Val di Cecina, south of Pisa.
In the village there is a very good restaurant and a small store with delicacies of the owner family Ginori. The restaurant „Locanda del Sole“ is located in the main square of the village of Querceto. It has always been a focal point for „hikers“ and a meeting place for the inhabitants of Querceto.
Guests can choose from a total of 11 apartments and a vacation home for 8 people with typical Tuscan flair.
The 11 romantic, individually furnished Tuscany apartments are scattered around the castle in the hamlet. They have been renovated and lovingly furnished, preserving as much as possible their original style, with beamed ceilings and terracotta tiles, stoves and fireplaces. The apartments thus still retain their old charm and transport their guests to the atmosphere of bygone days.
All apartments and the cottage have Wi-Fi and are equipped with a kitchen. Some also have air conditioning and in the village there is a laundry room with a washing machine for common use of guests.
The cottage for 8 persons is located outside the village. The house also has its own furnished garden.
Since from Querceto you can overlook the whole Cecina Valley, there is an impressive panorama especially at sunrise and sunset.
The place Querceto is built in a spiral shape and on the highest point of the spiral is the large hall, which is 180 sqm. Here we find ample space for our seminar. The room has stereo, heating, air conditioning, adjustable lighting, yoga-mats and blankets.
Behind the old city wall is the garden available to all guests with a beautiful pool (18 x 6 m). The garden, surrounded by olive trees and with a view of the surrounding forest, invites you to relax in the open air. The pool is only 5 minutes walk from the village center and also accessible by car.
In 25 minutes by car you can reach the nearest natural beach at Marina di Cecina. A kilometer-long, beautiful sandy beach on the intensely blue, crystal-clear Tyrrhenian Sea – this is how Marina di Cecina in the Tuscan province of Livorno presents itself. Managed beach sections alternate with free, natural areas. You have the choice between a beach of dark, fine gravel and extensive areas of soft sand. Small hills and sand dunes eventually border an ancient, beautiful pine forest. The clear blue waters of Marina di Cecina are of, quite literally, „excellent“ quality: not without reason does this popular beach regularly receive the Blue Flag.
Picturesque towns like Montescudaio, Casale Marittimo, Bolgheri, Volterra and Castagneto Carducci can be reached in 20-45 minutes by car. Cultural cities like Florence, Pisa, Lucca and Siena are 1-2 hours away by car. There is also a very good train connection from Cecina to Pisa and Florence.
Cooking is vegan, gluten-free (or with gluten-free alternatives), organic and regional. The meals are offered in buffet form. Free tea and coffee are available during the day, as well as fruit and snacks.
Most rooms have their own bathroom. Rooms are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
Shared twin room: HP 90 € = 7 x 90 = 630 €
Single room: HP 130 € = 7 x 130 = 910 €
Private one bedroom apartment: HP 160 € = 7 x 160 = 1120 €
These prices include:
- Prices are per person, per day with half board.
- vegan half board: from dinner on the day of arrival until breakfast on the day of departure.
- coffee and tea, as well as small snacks (e.g. fruit and nuts) during the day
- final cleaning
- bed linen and towels
- The room allocation will be done by the seminar house. Wishes will be considered as far as possible.
Not included: Travel expenses. Pisa airport is only 60 km away. We can organize, at a small cost, transport from Pisa airport to Querceto and from Cecina to Querceto, if necessary.
390 € early bird until 15.02.2024
Deposit: at the time of booking: 200 €. With receipt of the deposit your place is reserved.
Final payment for the seminar:
Early bird booking: 190 € till 15.02.2024
Later bookings: 250 € till 01.05.2024
Accomodations: The cost of accommodation will be settled with Querceto via bank transfer at least one week before the course is due to start.
Check-in: between 2 and 5 pm Check-out: till 10 am
If you want to know more about me, just click on the link above.
Sign up now!
After registration you will receive a booking confirmation.
4 weeks before the seminar we will meet for a zoom meeting with all further information about the trip.